Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well... Where I begin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit.

Well... Where I begin?  Empty
PostSubject: Well... Where I begin?    Well... Where I begin?  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 am

I can't post in Introduction. I can't post in Questions neither.

I can post in Complaints Dept. with no complaint. Cool

First of all, My name is Tomais "Gambit" Harves. Just want to say thank you for Inanna to give me a chance to get know you all. I'm finally here in Lichfield of England. Urm, a short background, I used to be in Clan MacGregor and Lost boys. I left... due of different opinions. I know how I like to play my game, I'm a robber, a revolter and a trouble maker. Yes, I love to RP as a real bad boy. Very Happy

Since I'm here, I'm still learning about every one of you all and hoping to learn more about you all and the crew you have here. Maybe I would fit in or maybe I won't. One day at time... I'm looking forward to hang out with Inanna more often at the tavern and perhaps here in the forum. Most of all, I'm a free agent that roam around England with no ties. Right now, I'm would be chilling in Lichfield to get away from a few robberies I made back in Devon. Hopefully the stealth pack would keep me well hidden... Razz
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Well... Where I begin?    Well... Where I begin?  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 am

Welcome, Gambit. Smile Glad you decided to stop by and meet us all. You've got full access now so you should be able to see and post where you like. If not let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thepillagepeople.forumotion.com
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Well... Where I begin?    Well... Where I begin?  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you sweetheart. Glad to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... Where I begin?    Well... Where I begin?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... Where I begin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For our Welcome Guests :: Complaints Dept.-
Jump to: