Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, here's a surprise....

Go down 
+2
rickfok
Inanna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Inanna

Well, here's a surprise.... Empty
PostSubject: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am

Our forum has been up and running for just over 24 hours now and no one has complained about us?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://thepillagepeople.forumotion.com
rickfok

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 am

Laughing maybe cause we didn't do anything yet and not everyone knows this forum, anyway good job cheers
Back to top Go down
iceygrave

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 am

I'd like to complain that no-one has complained.

Down with this sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
Laurente

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Cant we just tie the complainers to a post in the yard and let the birds have their eyes???
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

I thought that was the insurance claims dept that did that? Or was it the overdraft dept at the bank? Can't remember... scratch
Back to top Go down
Siren.

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 am

I would like to complain about all the people who are complaining about the lack of complaining .....
Back to top Go down
iceygrave

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 am

How can you complain about the lack of people who are complaining unless you're complaining about the people who are complaining about the lack of people complaining? That's just complaining.
Back to top Go down
Siren

Siren

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

Yep

cheers
Back to top Go down
UrShak
Admin
UrShak

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I'd like to file a complaint....

There are not enough maids too keep our house clean. Hire some! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

UrShak wrote:

Ummm....I remember the last time you had a maid around the house... are you sure that is wise? Wink Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
UrShak
Admin
UrShak

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Inanna wrote:
UrShak wrote:

Ummm....I remember the last time you had a maid around the house... are you sure that is wise? Wink Evil or Very Mad

Well if you don't want to, you don't have to hire them now, I'm still in Valahia anyway. Though I thought they might help you as I'm not around....
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Well, my dear, I think you and I might have different ideas on what a maid should do to help around the house. But thank you for being so thoughtful. Wink
Back to top Go down
UrShak
Admin
UrShak

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Well feel free to hire a maid for THAT already, do hire a painter too please and have the painting(s) send over to Valahia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here's a surprise....   Well, here's a surprise.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, here's a surprise....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For our Welcome Guests :: Complaints Dept.-
Jump to: